3rd Line Desktop Engineer
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Package
Location City of London
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 27 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a Global FinTech organisation, they are a multimillion turnover market leading business with 14 global offices. They work in partnership with leading brokers and asset managers to implement cutting edge technology led solutions.
As part of a global transformation programme they are continuing to grow the technology team in their Central London head office and seeking an experienced 3rd Line Desktop Engineer, paying a salary range of £50,000 to £60,000 plus benefits.
3rd Line Desktop Engineer: Duties
- Design, implement and configure Windows Desktop Environment
- Manage Hardware & Software, Health Checks and Security Patches
- Work inline with global desktop standards – polices & procedures
- Technical investigation and resolution to escalated incidents
- Configure & support mobile devices
- Lead London Data Centre Management – Patching, Servers and Cables
- Work with global infrastructure teams on incidents and projects
3rd Line Desktop Engineer: Technical Requirements
- Windows Server 2016, 2012, R2
- Windows 10, 7, XP
- Active Directory – Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server 2016, 2012
- Service Management Tools – e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy, GoToAssist
- Office 365
- Tools – e.g. SCCM 2012, 2007, 2003, PowerShell
- Cloud Technology – Implement and Configure
- Mobile devices
The permanent role for a 3rd Line Desktop Engineer will be based in Central London and pay a base salary up to £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package.
This is an opportunity work for a global market leading FinTech organisation that works at the leading edge of technical innovation and has experienced growth year on year.
To apply for the please do so with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.