2nd Line Support
Salary £150 - £175 per day
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-10-11 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Working for a large and well-established client in Liverpool. The succesful candidate for this role will be accustomed to working in a 24*7 environment and proficient in their use of ITSM tools such as: Microsoft SCOM, Micro Focus Operations Manager, BMC TrueSight, ServiceNow to monitor the IT estate.
- 2nd Line Support
- High level of customer service
- Experience liasing with 3rd parties/internal stakeholders
- Liaising with IT Users from Head Office/ Operations to resolve issues
- Proficient use of ITSM tools, response to phone calls and emails
- Working within Incident Management Process.
- Working within a 24/7 environment, with Out of Hours shift patterns as rostered on
- Escalation where necessary to 3rd line/ Incident Manager
- Able to oversee large autonomy over delegated activities
- Min. 3 years experience in IT Technical Support Environment
- MS Windows, MS Office 365/Office, MS Exchange, AD, Remote Desktop Services, TCP, IP Netowkring
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, using your ability to communicate at all levels.
- ITIL Foundation Level Accreditation
- Commercial experience with Continual Service Improvement
- MCSA, MCDST, MCITP accreditations