Service Desk Analyst
Salary Up to £22,000 per annum
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working with a security services business who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst in their Manchester office. You will provide a single point of contact for system related incidents and service requests, endeavouring to resolve as many of these at first point of contact as possible. You will be able to work flexibly participating in shift patterns across a 24/7 service desk. For this opportunity, you will escalate incidents and service requests to other IT support teams where necessary as efficiently and effectively as possible in cases where they cannot be fixed at first point of contact.
Key responsibilities as the Service Desk Analyst:
- Provide first line support for all incidents and service requests reported by EMS customers.
- Record, accurately prioritise and manage the lifecycle of incidents and service requests in ServiceNow through to resolution and within agreed service level targets.
- Ensure that the Service Desk mailboxes are routinely monitored and that all submissions are efficiently and appropriately managed.
- Carry out user account creations, changes and deletions.
- Provide first line support for all monitoring applications and the infrastructure for the IT support team
- Effectively and efficiently escalate all incidents and service requests that cannot be completed at First Line to other appropriate resolver groups.
- Effectively manage customer expectations via regular and meaningful communications.
- Draft and distribute Daily Status and Shift Handover reports
- Provide a high-quality customer service that is pro-active, responsive and timely.
- Contribute towards maintaining accurate Asset Management information within ServiceNow.
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Service Desk Manager.
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering quality and effective customer communications with regards to progress of incidents and service requests, particularly in major incident scenarios.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to take responsibility for own personal development and progression.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or get in touch for more details – email@example.com