2nd Line Support
Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Working for a multi-national logistics company, based in Central London. This business has a global presence. The successful candidate will be a part of a team that supports a network of 750+ users, globally.
- Handling a large volume of tickets, escalated from 1st line.
- Escalating, where appropriate, true 3rd line issues for resolution by appropriate groups/individuals.
- Portray excellent customer service to internal customers on how to complete tasks in the most efficient manner, using tools and software available.
- Utilising TeamViewer to access offices across EMEA remotely to provide support.
- Responding to hardware requests remotely. Devices to include: Desktop Computers, Laptops, Printers, VoIP telephones and Smartphones.
- Effective communication with team members based across the EMEA region, using own judgement to ascertain relevant procedures for escalation where necessary.
- Software Application testing, and patching, and in turn reporting findings to appropriate parties.
- Service Desk Experience is essential.
- Experience with Exchange Server and Active Directory (AD) is essential.
- Expert and wide understanding of the operations of Software across both PC's, Smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Great communcation skills.
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of well-organised working practices.
- Ability to organise time appropriately.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
- ITIL qualification preferred.
- Ticket Management (Essential)
- OneDrive Installation/configuration
- MS Exchange administration
- MDM Administration
- Desktop/Notebook builds using SCCM
- Understanding TCP/IP (Networking)
- Previous AV Support beneficial