1st/ 2nd Line Support Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working exclusively with a financial services company in Central London looking for a 1st/ 2nd line Support Analyst to join a growing team. Key responsibilities as the 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst: * Responds to queries and support tickets received, assigned from other offices, or from within the department. * Escalates fully documented tickets to appropriate group(s) and/or individual(s), based on the unresolved request. * Provides user guidance by showing customers how to perform tasks in the easiest and most efficient manner using the tools and software available. * Provides Remote Access support utilising TeamViewer to remote offices across EMEA. * Responds to hardware requests remotely, including desktop computers, notebooks, Printers, multi-functional devices and phones. * Tests new software applications, then updates, documents and channels the findings to the appropriate individual(s). * Effectively communicates with other team members located across EMEA and uses appropriate judgement to determine escalation & notification procedures. * Assists with regional projects and tasks on various requirements as needed.
Personal requirements of the 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst:
- 3 years’ service desk experience is essential
- Broad understanding of the use and operation of PCs and software including mobile phone technology
- Good communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software and technology
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Practical problem-solving skills and solid trouble shooting skills. Service Desk experience is must.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Experience with Exchange Server and Active Directory tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- ITIL certification preferred
- Ticket management (Must have)
- Software installs
- Office 365 (One Drive) installation and configuration.
- Desktop/Laptop hardware support
- MS Exchange mailbox administration
- Active Directory administration
- MDM administration (Maas360 beneficial)
- Windows 10
- Movers and changes, physical installation of equipment.
- VoIP Admin
- Laptop/Desktop builds Via SCCM
- Windows print server management
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Third party provider management.
- Previous AV support advantageous.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you think you have the necessary skills please do get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 2147434