Desktop Support Analyst
Salary £37,000 - £43,000 per annum + Bonus
Location City of London
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 07 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a global market leading Energy and Utilities business, which specialises in the worlds biggest electricity generator, gas provider and global leader in low carbon energies. With head office based in Central London, they also have offices across the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA.
As part of their technology strategy for the UK they are now actively seeking an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to be based in the Central London offices, paying a salary range of £37,000 to £43,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As an experienced Desktop Support Analyst, you will work within the Service Desk team across areas of support, in addition to collaboration with front, middle and back office teams globally.
Desktop Support Analyst – Role Duties
- Provide service to global customers and users
- Ownership of incidents for issues reported by customers
- Lead 2nd and 3rd line support within service agreements
- Ownership and delivery of key projects across the group
- Documentation of new processes – continual improvement
- Monitor business critical processes and systems
- Implementation and Releases
Desktop Support Analyst – Experience
- Windows 7/10
- Active Directory
- MS Office 2013, Office 365 – Exchange client support
- Mobile Device Management
- ITIL – Incident, Problem, Change and Asset Management
The permanent opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst will pay a salary range of £37,000 to £43,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a global market leading energy and utilities supplier that is driven be technical innovation whilst working with global peers and projects.
To discuss the opportunity in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.