2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 27 July 2018 2018-07-272018-09-25 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters has a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd line Service Desk Support Engineer working for a public body in Manchester City Centre. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic 2nd Line Support engineer to join a well-established team which provides IT help-desk support across the whole organisation. You will provide a high-quality service and resolve problems across a wide range of computing, networking and telecommunications services.
- Technical resolution of incidents at 2nd line.
- Recording, reporting and managing faults within the IT Helpdesk;
- Delivery of a range of computer and IT services
- Acting as a key escalation point within the IS Team for all IT related service requests
- Logging calls with 3rd parties and incident management.
- PC/ Laptop builds
- Installation and configuration of IT equipment
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of computing and technology,
- Significant experience of working within an IT Helpdesk environment for 5 years minimum
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Significant experience gained within an ITIL based service support area would be a distinct advantage
- Flexible to cover different working patterns
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification desirable
You will provide informative communication to customers and users and will identify opportunities for new technologies within the organisation. This organisation offers great progression with a growing team and an amazing benefits package.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required, please get in touch! Or email me for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org