IT Application Support Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + bonus, gym membership and travel ticket
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 25 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
An award winning FinTech business in the investment platform arena have a new opportunity for an IT Application Support Analyst to join their growing team. Your purpose is to play a critical role in supporting key business and financial services applications. This presents a great opening to develop your career in to the thriving FinTech sector, progress your knowledge whilst acquiring new skills and experience.
The key responsibilities of the IT Application Support Analyst will be:
- Acting as primary point of contact and escalation for application support queries.
- Delivering second/third line support to business users experiencing issues whilst ensuring users are kept up to date with progress on their issues and dealing effectively with incident triage.
- Management of Service desk tickets and keeping the queues as low as possible.
- Monitor and resolve requests according to service level agreements.
- Root cause analysis, identifying underlying root causes for recurring issues.
- Carry out project work as agreed with the Application Support Team Leader.
- Resolving business critical major incidents as well as escalating and communicating effectively with the IT Services Manager.
What will you need to be successful as this IT Application Support Analyst:
- Strong IT skills, including desktop support and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a support role working in a Windows or Linux environment.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines / SLA.
- A team player with an excellent analytical mind-set with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems.
So if you are looking for a new role as an IT Application Support Analyst with an award winning FinTech firm then I encourage you to send your CV. The successful applicant will land themselves a job with a raft of prospects to learn, grow develop and progress. Alongside that you will get 22 days holiday increasing up to 29 plus bank holidays, annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, paid study support for qualifications, enhanced maternity/paternity scheme and childcare vouchers, holiday buy/sell scheme, free social events and gym membership.