Application Support Analyst
Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Practice. This opportunity will offer considerable scope for career progression.
This role will be part of a team that supports the US arm of the business and will cover US hours of 14:30-23:00 to support the global Technology department.
Working within the Desktop and Applications Support team as part of a combined 1st and 2nd technically skilled and experienced support team to provide technical assistance to internal and external clients on all applications and areas of IT.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proven experience of working as an Application Support Analyst within a busy Service Desk or Product Support environment
- Excellent technical knowledge coupled by the ability to understand and analyse technical needs
- Ability to support customers and assist with the support of internal applications
- Experience supporting bespoke applications and software packages
- Problem determination, workaround resolution and root cause analysis
- Writing basic SQL queries
- Ability to create and maintain knowledge base articles to the highest quality and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong collaborator and team player
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**