3rd Line Application Support Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 25 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced 3rd Line Application Support Analyst to join their established but rapidly expanding Technology Function.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, challenging Technology department as a 3rd Line Application Support Analyst. The successful candidate will join a highly motivated and dedicated support team which combines Desktop and bespoke applications supporting a user base of thousands both internally and externally around the globe.
As well as the technical skills required for this role, the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with a customer focused attitude towards applications support. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks is a must.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of working as an Application Support Analyst within a busy Service Desk or Product Support environment
- Good level of knowledge in querying MS SQL Server database
- Experience supporting bespoke applications and software packages
- Excellent technical knowledge coupled by the ability to understand and analyse technical needs
- Ability to support customers and assist with the support of internal applications
- Problem determination, workaround resolution and root cause analysis
- Ability to create and maintain knowledgebase articles to the highest quality and accuracy
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**