1st/ 2nd line Support Analyst
Salary Up to £28,000 per annum
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 04 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working with a global legal firm who are seeking a 1st/ 2nd line support analyst to join their Manchester City Centre office. You will provide technical support to lawyers, paralegals and staff via telephone, email, chat and remote systems access.
Key responsibilities as the 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst:
- Responds to queries and support tickets received, assigned from other offices, or from within the department.
- Escalates fully documented tickets to appropriate group(s) and/or individual(s), based on the unresolved request.
- Provides assistance by showing customers how to perform tasks in the easiest and most efficient manner using the tools of the application
- Provides Remote Access support including VPN, Remote Desktop Services, and home wireless.
- Responds to hardware requests remotely, including desktop computers, notebooks, printers, PDAs, tokens, multi-functional devices and phones.
- Tests new software applications, then updates, documents and channels the findings to the appropriate individual(s).
- Effectively communicates practice office problems to the local technology departments and uses appropriate judgement to determine escalation & notification procedures.
- Assists with special projects and tasks on various issues as needed.
Personal requirements of the 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst:
- Broad understanding of the use and operation of PCs and software and mobile phone technology
- Great communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new software and technology
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Practical problem-solving skills and solid trouble shooting skills. Service Desk experience preferred.
- Well -developed and professional Knowledge of document management system
- Experience with Exchange Server and Active Directory tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please apply or get in touch for more details – email@example.com