Salary Up to £32,000 per annum
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 16 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working with a logistics business who are currently seeking a project coordinator to join their Brighouse office. You will be responsible for planning and managing project tasks and will support the growth of the business. This role will suit someone looking to develop their career into project management.
Key responsibilities for the project coordinator are:
- Planning and managing project tasks and resource allocation
- Attending meetings, documenting tasks and communicating risks, issues, actions, etc
- General project administration activities
- Worked in a coordinator role, and now looking to develop into becoming a project manager
- Previous PMO experience in a large organisation would be beneficial
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Recent experience of working successfully in a project support or similar role.
- Previous IT Infrastructure experience
- Proven use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience of working independently and able to demonstrate a calm and systematic approach to problem solving whilst working under pressure.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills evidenced through working in a thorough and methodical way.
- Excellent decision making and written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of working in a team environment
Please get in touch to discuss the role in more detail – email@example.com