Linux Systems Analyst
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Software Technology business. They specialise in providing software solutions to enterprise sized customers as well as SME’s. They are recognised as market leaders within their industry, assisting all clients in improving the level of service. They are recognised for having a strong team culture by investing and developing staff to drive a exceptional service to customers. As part of their technology strategy for 2018, they are now in process of appointing an experienced Linux Systems Analyst, to be based in Coventry paying a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Linux Systems Analyst, you will provide technical support for live and defined systems for both internal and external clients.
Linux Systems Analyst: Duties
- Maintain BAU activities for internal and external systems
- Lead projects and provide support
- Provide service delivery to internal/external customers
- Provide access control for all production environments
- Provide technical support for IT Projects
- Support System User & Integration Testing for enhancements
Linux Systems Analyst: Technical Requirements
- Strong exposure across Microsoft Operating Systems, Applications and Environments
- Technical knowledge on Linux/SUSE environments
- Knowledge in VMware and Storage (NetApp) environments
- Networking Topologies and Principles
- Patch & Config Management
The permanent role for a Linux Systems Analyst will pay up to £45,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a global software technology business, which is recognised as an industry leader.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.