Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Jordan Stone
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is currently engaged with a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation who are looking for an experienced Unix Engineer with a wealth of Linux technologies knowledge and in-depth experience on Red Hat Enterprise platforms to join their Infrastructure team. This Bradford based opportunity is paying a market leading salary of £40,000, plus bonus and benefits.
As a Unix Engineer you will be tasked with managing and maintaining core Server and infrastructure systems critical the running of the core business and their customers.
Unix Engineer Responsibilities;
- Provide 3rd line support to core services and maintenance of mission critical infrastructure.
- Develop, document and maintain support processes for core RHEL Linux services.
- Work closely with the technical services design team on new projects and initiatives.
- Follow agreed Departmental ITIL processes and effective incident, Change, Problem and Release Management.
Unix Engineer Requirements;
- Experience working with RHEL Linux Servers in a virtualised Environment (VMWare v6)
- Proficient in Shell Scripting
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, clustering, SAN Technologies and O/S Security
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FTSE 100 organisation with a proven record of investing in their staff’s personal development through regular support and training. On top of this, this role is paying a market leading salary of up to £40,000, plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply with an updated CV. For more information please contact Jordan Stone at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org.