Network Team Leader (CCNA/CCNP)
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Pension + Bonus + Gym
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 29 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Network Team Leader / Network Manager / Lead Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer / Cisco CCNA / Cisco CCNP / Nexus / EIGRP / OSPF / Voice / Load Balancing / Bradford / West Yorkshire Our client, a leading Financial Service organisation require a Network Team Leader to join the team in Bradford - Salary up to £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Gym
Network Team Leader / Network Manager / Lead Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer / Cisco ASA / Cisco CCNA / Cisco CCNP / Nexus / EIGRP / OSPF / Voice / Load Balancing / Bradford / West Yorkshire
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation require a Network Team Leader to join the team in Bradford - Salary up to £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Gym
The role has split responsibility across people management / leadership, and technical operational duties and as such will be approximately 50% hands-on.
Technical duties will include managing and maintaining core Networks and/or voice communications and supported infrastructure systems and services critical to the running of the core business and customers. Deliver effective technical resolution to core service faults and platform faults in the form of Break/Fix actions, and Root Cause analysis, deliver assistance in the introduction of new solutions and platforms as a production service, provide core services support and maintenance of mission critical network, communications and voice platforms for their internal customers, take accountability for technical and support tasks assigned to you as an individual.
Leadership responsibilities will include assisting with recruitment of resources, previous experience in managing people, ideally in a Team Leader role with direct reports, and operating standard processes such as Objective Setting, Performance Reviews, Workload Management.
The skills and background:
The Network Team leader will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally from a third line support background in Networking Services.
- Experience with supporting multiple distributed sites from a central location.
- Firewall experience for both troubleshooting and changes preferably Cisco ASA/Dell firewalls
- Extensive experience of Routing Protocols incl. EIGRP & OSPF
- In depth knowledge of Ethernet/L2 switching
- Hands on recent experience of Cisco 3560, 3750, 4948’s 6509 & Nexus series (1K, 5K & 7K) switches
- Solid understanding of load balancing technologies preferably Brocade VTM
- Where applicable for a Voice/Comms disciplined role expectations are present for specialist knowledge of Genesys, Avaya, Verint and Speechstorm technologies employed by our client.
- Working knowledge of wireless Cisco technologies i.e. Cisco 5500 Series
- Load balancing technology experience
The satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people is a big benefit of joining our client, but it’s not the only one. They’ll invest in your development – giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. They take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. And, working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you’ll find your opinions are valued and listened to. Salary of up to £45,000 + package.