Desktop Support Analyst
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is engaged with an international specialised healthcare and medical equipment manufacturing business. They are market leaders in the design and production of specialist and innovative products for an international client base.
As part of technical expansion and the opening of a new sites across the Midlands, they are now keen to appoint an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to be based in Bromsgrove, paying a salary range of £22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits.
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will work with the IT team to provide support services for the IT Infrastructure environment and all associated services across the business.
Desktop Support Analyst: Role Duties
- Point of contact for end-user support queries
- Manage tickets/incidents and update with correct information
- Troubleshoot/Resolve incidents and tickets
- Group Policy and User account management – set up and maintain logins/passwords
- Assist Architects and Senior Technology Leads with system support
- Install and configure devices
Desktop Support Analyst: Technical Requirements
- Windows 7 and above
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Group Policy and Active Directory
- Familiar with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
The permanent position for Desktop Support Analyst will pay a salary range of £22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a market leading business, that was grown year on year.
To discuss the role in further detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.