Unix Systems Team Leader
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national financial services and insurances business. They have extensive experience and success of working with professional group offering a range of commercial financial products.
As part of their technology strategy they are expending operations within the Unix team and as such are looking to appoint an experienced Unix Systems Team Leader, paying a salary up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As a Unix Systems Leader, you will be responsible for effective provisioning, operation and maintenance of the groups Unix and associated Services. In addition to managing a team of supporting the core hardware and software components.
Unix Systems Team Leader: Duties:
- Manage/Support the production and pre-production of Unix environment
- Manage/Support the production and pre-production of WebLogic/SOA environment
- Lead and develop continual innovation
- Support and delivery of WebLogic / SOA upgrades
- Ensure security and integrity of systems
- Plan and implement upgrades
Unix Systems Team Leader: Technical Requirements
- Manage a technical team
- Proven experience within LINUX, RedHat, AIX environments
- Perform proactive capacity planning and analysis
- Knowledge of Tomcat / Apache
- Proven experience of SAN technologies
- Enterprise monitoring software and procedures
The permanent role for a Unix Systems Team Leader will pay up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a national financial services leader.
For more information on this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.