Salary £400 - £500 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An International Professional Services company are looking for an Incident Manager to join the firm on a temporary basis to work in their Central London offices.
About the Incident Manager role:
You will be required to monitor incident records to ensure they include adequate information and that there is evidence of follow-up. You will be also be responsible to work with IT line managers to ensure they are fulfilling their incident management responsibilties as well as ensuring that incidents are managed according to procedures. Chairing incident management meetings will also be required.
- Draft and present management policy and processes for approval by senior managers
- Apply relevant standards and best practices (e.g. ITIL/COBIT) to create management measures for incident management (e.g. number of incidents/service, average time to achieve resolution, compliance with service level agreements)
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with a number of customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Address business needs and manage supply chain communications, showing empathy with all stakeholders
- Collate information and feedback to understand stakeholder needs and requirements
- Ensure that stakeholders, concerns or complaints are addressed in accordance with organizational policy
If the above is of interest, please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.