IT Infrastructure Engineer (Win10/Server 2016/VMware)
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits + training
Consultant Elicia Hermitt
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client, a financially strong and well established business have created a new role for an IT infrastructure Engineer to join them in Manchester.
As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for all server infrastructure, network, telecoms, PCs, laptops and mobile devices, logging support requests and taking appropriate steps to rectify any hardware or software failure, or escalating to Systems Development and Delivery Manager.
- Continuously review infrastructure and environments to improve, undertake upgrades and renewals
- Administer, support and maintain frontend and backend infrastructures.
- Manage and maintain backup routines and services
- Take ownership of both user and system issues, perform a technical diagnosis and undertake fixes as required.
This is a broad skilled role where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set within a growing business.
Please contact me for a confidential chat on 0161 214 7434 or email me, email@example.com