IT Support Analyst
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand their support function by recruiting an IT Support Analyst. As an IT Support Analyst you will sit within the growing Customer Services Team and join a highly motivated support function.
IT Support Analyst Role Responsibilities;
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e‐mail, telephone or web portal).
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
IT Support Analyst Role Requirements;
- Strong customer service skills
- SQL experience
- Experience working with Microsoft packages (windows, XP)
- Help desk experience
This Tamworth based role is paying a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jordan Stone on +44 (0)121 260 2501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org