Customer Support Team Leader
Salary £22,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Stone
Date posted 27 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand their support function by recruiting a Customer Support Team Leader, paying a salary of £22,000 - £28,000.
As a Customer Support Team Leader you will sit within the growing Customer Services Team and join a highly motivated support function.
Customer Support Team Leader Responsibilities;
- Responsible for the organisation and co-ordination of the day to day workload management of a team of Support Analysts to deliver the highest standards of services to customers.
- Achieve service levels and drive customer satisfaction whilst monitoring the overall customer experience
- Responsible for achieving set KPIs in a given time period i.e. service levels, productivity, first contact resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Challenge current processes and systems to ensure that they are optimised for internal and external satisfaction.
- Ensure the customer services team is adequately resourced by liaising with relevant staff and planning resources effectively.
- Develop Customer Service and Technical Support to embrace a more companywide focus
- Support, coach, mentor, train and develop your service team
Customer Support Team Leader Requirements;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a customer service team
- Experience within a contact-center support environment
- Experience with Key2 as well as internal systems and procedures
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths & English
- IT-related qualifications would be an advantage
This Tamworth based role is paying a salary of £22,000 - £28,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jordan Stone on +44 (0)121 260 2501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.