Technical Support Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Stone
Date posted 23 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are currently engaged with a market leading national software house, based in Northampton, that specialise in creating bespoke applications and services for the education industry. This company is now looking to expand its Technical Service Desk and recruit a Technical Support Analyst to deliver a support service to new and existing clients. This Northampton based role is paying £25,000-£30,000.
Technical Support Analyst Responsibilities;
- Work as part of a team providing support of a technical nature in response to requests, incidents and problems
- Provide an escalation point for queries and incidents
- Handling and resolving a high proportion of escalated service desk calls and performing a variety of related tasks, including reviewing code for bugs and expected functionality, Software Updates, SSL certs, Server config and writing advanced SQL scripts, Querying/Amending DB
- Provide support to Customer Support analysts enabling quick and effective resolutions and/or support to problems whether that is through support, guidance, escalation or training
- Support the smooth and timely delivery of all areas of service and support as defined by the support agreements and in accordance with procedural guidelines.
Technical Support Analyst Requirements;
- Strong experience with SQL (Writing Scripts, Querying)
- Experience of programming (.net, asp.net)
- Experience of application support
- Strong customer service experience
- Knowledge of ITIL principles
This Northampton based role is paying a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 while providing you with the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation with a proven record of internal growth.
If you are interested in this position please contact Jordan Stone on +44 (0)121 260 2501 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org