Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Stone
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is currently engaged with a global digital security organisation based in central Birmingham. This technology-led organisation is looking for a Network Engineer to join their well-established Infrastructure team, with a salary paying £30,000-£50,000.
The Successful Network Engineer will be heavily involved in supporting, maintaining and configuring the company’s network, Windows based services and teleconferencing infrastructure, including;
- Watchguard XTM 5xx series and Palo Alto PA-8xx series firewalls
- Cisco Catalyst 29xx and 35xx series switches
- Cisco BE6xxx, ISR and UCS for VOIP and videoconferencing
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/XP desktops and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft desktop applications - Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc.
- Experience with Active Directory support and administration
- Working with technology and infrastructure vendors
- Providing technical support for clients and colleagues in remote locations
Network Engineer Requirements;
- CCNA Certification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Full UK driving license
As a part of the Infrastructure team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills within a technology focused, global organisation with a range of high profile clients. This role is paying a salary of £30,000-£50,000 depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you then please click to apply. For further information feel free to contact Jordan on 01212602501, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org