IT Infrastructure Engineer (Win10/Server 2016/VMware)
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + benefits + training
Consultant Mosi Brown
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
IT Infrastructure Engineer / 2nd Line / 3rd Line / Windows 10 / Active Directory / Server 2016 / SQL Server / VMware / BAU / Manchester Our client, a financially strong and well established business have created a new role for an IT Infrastructure Engineer in Manchester - Salary up to £25,000 + benefits + training
Our client, a financially strong and well established business have created a new role for an IT infrastructure Engineer to join them in Manchester.
As the IT Infrastructure Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for all server infrastructure, network, telecoms, PCs, laptops and mobile devices, logging support requests and taking appropriate steps to rectify any hardware or software failure, or escalating to Systems Development and Delivery Manager.
- Continuously review infrastructure and environments to improve, undertake upgrades and renewals
- Administer, support and maintain front‐end and back‐end infrastructures.
- Manage and maintain backup routines and services
- Take ownership of both user and system issues, perform a technical diagnosis and undertake fixes as required.
This is a broad skilled role where you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set within a growing business.