Salary £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, an International Professional Services firm, is looking for a Sharepoint Developer to join their growing team in London.
About the Sharepoint Developer Role:
The SharePoint Developer role is to sustain and improve SharePoint performance. This role will work with all stakeholders (including business leaders and end users) to analyse business needs, design appropriate SharePoint custom solutions and ensure that the solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
- Leads the designing of custom solution architectures.
- Designs and develops solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business opportunities, as prioritized by the executive sponsors and leadership. This includes integration with other enterprise systems and third-party products.
- Provides leadership to the system development lifecycle for SharePoint custom solutions, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and testing.
- Manages file size limits and site quotas.
- Participates in SharePoint infrastructure projects.
- Examines existing business processes and identifies gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation, including workflow and content management.
- Integrates non-SharePoint related services into SharePoint applications as needed.
- Leads the design, support and testing of the SharePoint disaster recovery solution.
- Conducts research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades.
- Develops and promotes best practices for usage, operations and development.
- Provides operational support and routine maintenance of the system by performing usage monitoring and analysis, scheduled tasks, and keeping the system current with security releases and system upgrades.
- Continually strives to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding business needs.
- Three years of specific experience in applying skills such as SharePoint architecture, object model, shared services, workflow automation and forms development.
- Proven experience in SharePoint custom solution design and development, and analyzing and documenting business processes.
- Expertise in SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint online implementations.
If this role is for you please apply ASAP or call me on 0207 509 8040 to discuss further. Alternatively, you can email me your CV to email@example.com