Desktop Support Manager
Salary £40,000 - £58,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a global Professional Services company, is looking for a DeskTop Support Manager to join their growing team.
About the Desktop Support Manager Role:
You will provide or validate technical designs for new IT desktop and supporting infrastructure relating to the end user workspace including hardware and software solutions required to support business initiatives. You will lead a multi-disciplinary team consisting of technical specialists and delivery experts, whilst performing a ‘hands on’ technical role.
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows) and across a range of software applications.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Install and configure new IT equipment.
- Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills is a must!
- Skype for Business
- Office 365 / One Drive for Business
- WDS and Images
- Understanding of CMDB Client Management
- Mobile Devices (iPad, iPhone)
- Microsoft Surface hardware
- Active Directory
If you find the above interesting and you want to join a team of proven individuals then please call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more