Enterprise Messaging Engineer
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opprtunity within this Global organisation
Enterprise Messaging Engineer – This is an superb opportunity to work in the Technology Services Group of this Global organisation that is looking to implement a first class messaging service which will include user enabled self service automation as well as comprehensive metrics and analytics for a more efficient and proactive function. Additionally, they are building out a messaging eco system that will uplift the capabilities within their data centres. Along with the implementation of a "cloud ready" messaging platform that can coexist harmoniously
Evaluation, engineering and implementation of messaging products and solutions.
- Performance and functional testing of messaging products and solutions.
- Automation of processes and development of tools to support the engineering and operation functions.
- Subject Matter Expert for Enterprise messaging products.
- Contributor to the enterprise messaging strategy.
- Develop standards and best practices for application usage of messaging products.
- Partner with the business, production services and application development teams to implement messaging solutions.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure as a Service Software team to build solutions to support these rules and wrapper implementations.
- Manage and resolve risks, issues and dependencies in the enterprise messaging platforms.
- Level 3 support of messaging products.
- IBM MQSeries and/or Kafka.
- JMS Based Messaging Implementations.
- Engineering and Operations of large scale Banking Messaging eco-systems.
- Java (or similar language)
- Python (or similar)
- Enterprise messaging on distributed platforms (Linux or Windows)
- Software provisioning or configuration management tools.
- Performance testing and tuning.