Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Stone
Date posted 07 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters is currently engaged with a leading law firm based in Birmingham. This organisation work with a number of high-end, blue-chip organisations as well as high street brands. Due to heavy investment in their Technology space they are looking to expand their IT team and bring in an experienced Infrastructure Engineer.
As an Infrastructure engineer you will be working within the IT Infrastructure Operations sub-team, playing an active role in project work as well as supporting the existing infrastructure including server, storage, network, data and applications.
Infrastructure Engineer responsibilities;
- Implement both hardware and software
- Administer and maintain key components of existing infrastructure including:
- Microsoft Systems (AD, Exchange, SQL)
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- VMware Estate
- Research and advise on new and relevant technologies
Infrastructure Engineer Requirements;
- Experience troubleshooting and problem solving issues across a range of applications and systems
- VMware ESXi (5.x, 6.x)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Exchange 2010 and 2016
- Citix XenApp, XenDesktop and provisioning services
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a busy, market leading organisation. This role is paying a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
To discuss the role in more detail, please apply with an updated CV and contact Jordan Stone on 0121 260 2501