IT Support Team Leader
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 02 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to build a greenfield Project Support Team, as such they are looking appoint an IT Support Team Leader.
As an IT Support Team Leader, your team will provide high quality service and support to customers across the range of products and services. In addition, you will own the technical and service relationship for a specific set of clients.
IT Support Team Leader: Role Duties
- Improve areas of the project implementation process
- Coach, mentor and develop the support team
- Work closely with project manager and consultants for implementation of client systems
- Manage the team, whilst they provide support for implementations
- Responsible for daily co-ordination of support team duties
- Liaise with consultants and customers to improve services
- Handle escalated queries and monitor issues
- Writing, testing and running of SQL scripts
- Provide troubleshooting support service to large customer implementation
The permanent role for an IT Support Team Leader will pay up between £26,000 to £30,000 per annum. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.