2nd Line Technician
Salary £25000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 29 March 2017
The 2nd Line Technician will be an escalation point for the 1st line team and responding through face to face, email or phone support. Excellent communication skills are essential with experience working with Windows products and adhering to ITIL frameworks.
A financial services organisation that operate out of their Stockport offices and committed to ensuring high quality of services.
The 2nd Line Technician position is an interesting role providing opportunities to work across a mixture of technologies in a Business as Usual and projects capacity.
• 1st and 2nd line support (phone, email or face-to-face)
• Following in-depth diagnosis, escalate to 3rd line where applicable
• Manage, prioritise and plan own work queue and deal with calls within the set SLAs
Required technical skills and experience:
• Experience in a 2nd line IT Service Desk role
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong working knowledge of Windows 7, RDP, AD, MS Exchange, remote access and terminal services
• ITIL would be preferable
To be considered for this opportunity please apply or for a confidential conversation call Jackson Smithies on 0161 240 7492