Senior IT Support Analyst
Salary £28000 - £32000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 30 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global business, which specialises in providing service and solutions to an international customer base. As part of the IT strategy they have invested into the technical services operations.
As such they have a requirement for a Senior IT Support Analyst to provide support on the Service Desk for all customer and business users. The role will be based in Birmingham with a salary range of £28,000 to £32,000 plus 15% bonus.
Senior IT Support Analyst : Role Duties
- Manage and resolve incidents, problems and service requests
- Act as escalation point for the team and work with Incident/Problem teams
- Assist analysts with support when work load is high
- Ownership of P! incidents whilst coordinating with stakeholders
- Manage and implement improvements
- Identifying repeat incidents
- Weekly 1-2-1’s with team members
Senior IT Support Analyst : Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory: Group Policy
- Managed Desktops
The permanent role for an Senior IT Support Analyst will pay a salary up to £32,000 plus 15% bonus.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.