Service Desk Analyst
Salary £24000 - £28000 per annum + 15% Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 30 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global business, which specialises in providing service and solutions to an international customer base. As part of the IT strategy they have invested into the technical services operations.
As such they have a requirement for a Service Desk Analyst to provide support for all customer and business users. The role will be based in Birmingham with a salary range of £24,000 to £28,000 plus 15% bonus.
Service Desk Analyst : Role Duties
- Receive, log and manage calls via telephone and email
- Manage and resolve incidents, problems and service requests
- Ownership of problems and communicate back to the customer
- High degree of customer service for all queries
- Liaise with third line engineers for fixes
Service Desk Analyst: Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory: Group Policy
- Managed Desktops
The permanent role for an Service Desk Analyst will pay a salary up to £28,000 plus 15% bonus.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.