IT Systems Analyst
Salary £30000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 30 November 2016
An International Educational and Learning firm in London is looking for an IT Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
About the IT Systems Analyst role:
The Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware issues and will also work with the other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions. My client is looking for a Systems Analyst to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. This is a position that requires answering phone calls as well as performing hands-on work. The Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware issues and will also work with the other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions.
Key IT Systems Analyst responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting support via the Helpdesk hotline
- Work in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems
- Answer Helpdesk telephone at all times during the scheduled workday, and at other times as requested or assigned
- Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner
- Provide support for custom in-house web applications
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment
- Assist and work with the IT Operations teams to troubleshoot issues
- Assist colleagues with technical projects from planning to setup of software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
- Customer service focus required, with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Willing to travel and support other offices worldwide
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written are required
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7,10), Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) and MAC OS X.
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company (100-500 people) working with remote offices and teams
- 1-4 years of previous Helpdesk support experience with ticketing systems
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.