Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 23 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a global business based in central Nottingham, which specialises in providing market leading communication services and solutions to an international clients base across Financial Services, Retail, Education and Government.
As part of growth plans for 2016 they have invested significantly into all areas of technical services, specifically Development.
As such they have a requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer to be based in central Nottingham paying a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits and package. As an experienced Infrastructure Engineer you will report to the Head of Operations whilst carrying design, implementation and support across a range of solutions.
Infrastructure Engineer : Role Deliverables
- Plan and delivery of projects
- Experience of design, implementation, config of systems
- Investigate/Recommend continual improvements
- Ensure implementation of processes
- Lead cross team projects
Infrastructure Engineer : Experience
- CCNA routing and switching
- MCSA Windows Server (including Hyper-V)
- VMWare Vsphere and VCentre
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- AWS EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudfront and S3
- Kemp Loadmaster (or similar load balancing technology)
- Dell server configuration
The permanent role for an Infrastructure Engineer will pay a salary up to £45,000 plus benefits and package. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused business that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.