Technical Account Manager
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 22 November 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a marketing leading Microsoft Gold Partner business based in Tamworth. They create cutting edge software and solutions for businesses based in addition to providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base.
They are now looking to expand operations across their support function and are looking to hire multiple Technical Account Managers to be based in Tamworth paying a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits.
As an experienced Technical Account Manager you will provide the upkeep of quality service delivery, technical support and guidance across a range of products and services.
In addition you will be accountable for the client relationship of specific industry groups whilst also contributing to account development.
Technical Account Manager : Role Duties
- Ownership of technical relationship to ensure value adding service is delivered
- Plan, manage system upgrades with customers
- Manage customer accounts with reviews and updates
- Handle complex customer issues
- Handling of customer requests
- Hold regular meetings to communicate KPI’s and SLA’s
Technical Account Manager : Experience
- Excellent client facing skills and able to upkeep client relationships
- Strong customer and service focus
- Essential experience : Fleet Hire, Automotive, Software or Leasing
- Desirable experience : Basic SQL, ITIL, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
The permanent opportunity for a Technical Account Manager will pay up to £40,000 plus benefits. This is a exciting new opportunity to join an organisation that is driven by technology and has grown year on year.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.