Salary £500 - £600 per day + NA
Consultant James Chandler
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Manager to join a leading financial services company in the Midland.
The Infrastructure Manager will be accountable for a team of 8 technical staff and will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery, performance, stability, security & continuity of the company's core IT Server & Storage Infrastructure services.
- A proven Infrastructure Manager
- MS Serve/VMware/SAN infrastructure background
- Implementation experience of SLA's, OLA's, KPI's, policies, processes and procedures
- Cloud migration experience
- Experience of working with 3rd parties
- Project management experience
- Multi-site experience
- ITIL Certified
- Prince 2, CCDP, VMware/Hyper-V certs desirable
To apply for the role of Infrastructure manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org