Lead Solutions Architect
Salary £50000 - £69000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 18 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FTSE 100 new business in Coventry. They have plans for aggressive across all areas of Projects, Change, Infrastructure and Security with a plan within two years to have a fully functional independent technology estate. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for an experienced Lead Solutions Architect to be based in Coventry paying a salary of up to £69,000 plus package and bonus.
As an experienced Lead Solutions Architect you will report directly into the Head of Design and work in partnership to develop global solutions to specific business requirements whilst ensuring integrity of the solution design through to delivery.
Lead Solutions Architect : Role Duties
- Applying Enterprise architecture or design methods
- Developing Solution Architecture
- Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Delivery of innovative technical solutions
- Take lead on staff management responsibilities
- Relevant industry certification (e.g. CEng, CITP, TOGAF, IIBA, ISEB)
- Create design deliverables (F.S., T.S., CTM, LTM, PTM, FAD)
Lead Solutions Architect : Business Interfaces
- Understands groups Enterprise Architecture and Governance
- Understand business requirements through BA’s
- Understand Architectural solution through design and implementation teams
The permanent role for a Lead Solutions Architect will pay a salary up to £69,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 new business that has had a wealth of investment and plans to grow considerably over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.