Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary £38000 - £46000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 27 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global leading education business with a long standing history of working closely within industry, government and commerce. They have continued to invest in technology and security over the course of this year and growth plans are set to continue. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to be based in central Birmingham paying a salary between £38,000 to £46,000 plus package.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will lead the design and implementation of scalable client/server solutions. In addition you will ensure the upkeep of daily operations.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer : Technical Requirements
- Windows Server 2012 and earlier
- VMware, vSphere, vCentre, ESXi
- Windows O/S
- Exchange Server 2012 and earlier
- Office 365
- SAN/NAS Storage
Senior Infrastructure Engineer : Role Duties
- Lead the success of Group IT
- Develop robust scalable client/server solutions
- Ensure daily operations of Group IT
- Manage Servers (physical/virtual) messaging and storage infrastructure
- Lead projects from inception to implementation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The permanent role for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be based in central Birmingham and pay a salary between £38,000 to £46,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for global education leading business that embraces leading edge technology.
To discuss the role in more detail, please apply and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.