SAP GRC Analyst
Consultant Jackson Smithies
Date posted 21 October 2016
A national retail organisation in Manchester require an SAP GRC Analyst to monitor the performance of internal controls.
A leading national retail company based in Manchester require and SAP GRC Analyst to work alongside their security analysts.
This SAP GRC analyst will assess and perform procedures from the business risk perspective, not solely from a technical IT point of view. An awareness and appreciation of the technical side is key but the candidate requires stakeholder skills and understanding of the various process cycles (e.g. Procure to Pay, Sales to Cash).
- Controls mind-set with previous experience working within a Governance, Risk and Control role
- Technically proficient on SAP GRC module; controlling user access and segregation of duty
- Strong stakeholder management skills capable of managing external customers (mainly IT and audit) and internal managers
- Experience of implementing projects specifically upgrade of SAP GRC to version 10.1 is highly desirable but not essential
- Review and approve all SAP user access requests
- Monitoring sensitive access and segregation of duties (SoD) violations in SAP
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC
This is a 12 month contract and if you would like more information please submit your resume or for confidential conversation please call 0161 240 7492.