IT Network Manager
Location City of London
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global financial services business that specialises in delivery of leading edge technology services and solutions. The UK Board has invested significantly into the global network estate.
This is an opportunity to join a global brand during a unique opportunity of growth and development at its early stages. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a IT Network Manager to be based in The City paying an above market rate salary and benefits.
As an IT Network Manager you will work with all business units globally who are technical and non-technical.
IT Network Manager: Deliverables
- Work with all levels across the group globally
- Diagnose complex network incidents
- Ensure upkeep of technical documentation
- CCNP / equivalent Juniper certifications
- Supporting large scale LAN/WAN environments (50+ WAN sites & 1000+ nodes)
- Supporting IP based network issues
- Network technologies: BGP, OSPF, TCP, UDP, FTP
- Firewall technologies: PIX, Netscreen, Fortigate, SRX
- Load balancing: Radware Appdirector / Alteon
- Man-management of a global team
- Build effective working relationships with global stakeholders
- Manage technical resource to deliver services
The permanent role for a IT Network Manager will be based in The City and pay an above market rate salary plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work within a greenfield team for a global business to shape and form the global network services strategy.
To discuss the role in more detail, please apply and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2424.