SQL Technical Support Analyst
Salary £20000 - £24000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 06 October 2016
A market leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Tamworth, which specialises in providing technical services and solutions to a diverse customer base are now looking to expand the support services team and hire SQL Technical Support Analysts.
As an experienced SQL Technical Support Analyst you will provide high quality technical support across a range of products and services.
SQL Technical Support Analyst: Role Duties
- Senior point of contact for escalated incidents
- Resolve high priority requests
- Identify and manage escalated incidents
- Running SQL scripts on MS SQL Servers
- Writing SQL scripts to correct data
- Strong SQL skills – Infrastructure and Administration
- Provide updates and detailed product release information
SQL Technical Support Analyst: Technical Requirements
- Microsoft Windows – XP, 2003, Vista, 7
- Microsoft SQL – 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
- Experience of support system and ticket management
The permanent role for the SQL Technical Support Analyst will pay up to £24,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused Microsoft Gold Partner that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.