Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum + Car and Benefits
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 27 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a national business that are a specialist in working with leading edge technology across managed services, support and solutions. They operate across a multitude of organisations and industries with a long award winning history.
As part of their growth plans for 2016 they are continuing to invest in their senior technology teams and as such are recruiting for a Technical Consultant.
As an experienced Technical Consultant you will lead with providing expert design, installation and support experience for multiple customers offering a range of solutions and services.
Technical Consultant : Role Duties
- Lead projects and solution delivery
- Installation of customer solutions on site
- Design and requirement gathering of customer projects
- Creating low level and high level technical documentation
Technical Consultant : Technical Requirements
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Active Directory
- Exchange 2003 to 2012
- IPv4 Network Switching/Designing – Layer 2/3
- Firewalls (Dell Sonicwall, Cisco, Checkpoint, ISA, TMG
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
- Remote working (SSLVPN’s)
- Basic SQL config
- VDI – VMware horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix XenApp
- Switch Config (HP, Cisco, Dell)
- Thin client config
This is an opportunity to work for a market leading high growth technology business that continues to work and deliver cutting edge technology and solutions. The vacancy for a Technical Consultant will pay a salary up to £55,000 plus company car and benefits.
If you could like to apply for the role and more a detailed conversation, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.