Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum + pension and benefits
Consultant Jonathan Basnett
Date posted 26 September 2016
There is a new opportunity for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join a renowned national organisation in their Manchester based IT function. The role will offer a chance to work with some of the latest technologies on high profile projects and have a focus on service excellence.
Key Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer Competencies:
- A passion for technology, learning and advancement abilities
- Excellent customer facing skills and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and business stakeholders
- An understanding and experience of collaborating on large scale projects, roll outs and implementations
Key Technical Skills Required:
- A strong background already providing 3rd Line/Infrastructure support in a large organisation
- MS Server 08/12
You will ideally have up to date professional certifications (ITIL, Cisco, Microsoft) but demonstrable commercial experience will count for those without.
This presents an excellent opportunity for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer to join a global company based in Manchester. If you feel your experience and technical competencies are relevant then you are encouraged to submit your CV as soon as you can.
If you require further details on this Lead IT Infrastructure Engineer role then please contact Jonathan Basnett via: 07780481901 – email@example.com