IT Service Operations Manager
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Mark Armstrong
Date posted 19 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well respected retail client of our in Manchester for an IT Service Operations Manager to lead operations and 2nd line application support for a profitable and rapidly growing part of their business.
As IT Service Operations Manager, you will design the strategy to continually improve IT services and operations to support business operations, growth and profitability.
IT Service Operations Manager responsibilities will include:
- Define strategy, policies, standards and governance for the overall provision and protection of services that will be applied across IT
- Deliver plans to ensure effective service ownership, continual service improvement and service roadmap for all IT services
- Ensure SLAs are in place and reviewed regularly for all services and business engagement with regular service reviews is effective across all key stakeholders
- Accountable for effective 2nd line support for all IT services; includes use of service reporting to drive focus, improved service and reduce support calls and incidents
- People: Lead a team and take a lead role as a senior manager in the Retail IT Run team, comprising both colleagues and 3rd party partner colleagues, both on-shore and off-shore
- Design and manage the service relationship with appropriate business areas to manage the customer service expectations and issues, and to be seen as a ‘trusted partner’ by the business
- Ensure effective management of risk, business continuity, all ITIL Processes: including Problem, Incident, and Change, resource management
To be proficient in this role, you will have an extensive background in Service Management and have had strong exposure to ITIL v3. You must be an accomplished Stakeholder manager and have a customer focused approach to working. A strong people manager, you will be committed to building a strong and motivated function in order to best support the needs of the customer base.
To be considered, please apply via the site or call Mark Armstrong on 0161 240 7476 for more information.