Service Delivery Architect
Salary £50000 - £57000 per annum
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 09 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a FTSE 100 new business in Coventry. They have plans for aggressive across all areas of Projects, Change, Infrastructure and Security with a plan within two years to have a fully functional independent technology estate. As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a Service Delivery Architect, to ensure service delivery maintains the architectural integrity across the service portfolio.
In addition to, the Service Delivery Architect will ensure the alignment and assurance across designs underpinning the service offerings with the portfolio.
The opportunity for a Service Delivery Architect will be based in Coventry pay a salary up to £57,000 plus package.
Service Delivery Architect: Role Duties
- Specification on service standards
- Ensure system changes are met to business standard
- Liaise with technical designers to ensure service acceptance criteria
- Examine evidence to evaluate service standard impact and testing
- Identify and design solutions based on key business drivers such as business requirements, strategic response
- Management of service delivery lifecycle
- Service Delivery Portfolio assessment
- Long term management of the service delivery strategy
- Assessment and implementation of new Service Portfolio
- Liaise with Operational, Commercial and External Suppliers to ensure upkeep of Service Delivery
- Provide solutions design and technical input
Service Delivery Architect: Background
- Experience of Service Architect / Service Strategy
- ITIL v3 experience or certification
- Deep knowledge and background of IS Infrastructure and Applications
The permanent role for a Service Delivery Architect will pay a salary up to £57,000 plus package. This is an opportunity to work for a FTSE 100 new business that has had a wealth of investment and plans to grow considerably over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.