Senior IP Networking Engineer
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum + Audi A3 Company Car + Benefits
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 06 September 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a national business, based in West Birmingham, which is a business communication specialist across end-to-end, fixed and mobile, voice and data products. They work closely with customers within public and private sector across multiple industries with expert knowledge on designing, implementing and supporting market leading communication solutions. As part of the growth strategy they now have a vacancy for a Senior IP Networking Engineer paying a salary of up to £40,000 plus an Audi A3 S Line company car.
As an Senior IP Networking Engineer you will work as part of an expert team to design, configure, manage and support the core network and CPR devices for end clients. In addition to support of services and development of solutions and product enhancement.
Senior IP Networking Engineer: Technical Requirements
Whilst the technical requirements are extensive, some will be desirable rather than all essential.
- Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, UDP, VLANs, QoS
- Etherchannel, ACL, NAT/PAT, DHCP, DNS, IPv4, HSRP
- Spanning Tree, VPNs, SSL, SIP, Wireshark
- Routers: Cisco, DrayTek, Netgear
- Switches (Layer 2/3): Cisco Meraki, HP, Netgear
- Wireless: Cisco, Meraki, Huawei
- Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Draytek
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Windows Desktop XP, 7, 8
Senior IP Networking Engineer: Role Duties
- Design and delivery for multi-site solutions for both voice and data
- Management of multiple installations from inception to completion
- Config. Switches, routers and firewalls
- Implement and support firewalls to ensure upkeep of network/data security
- Client support with site to site VPNs and VOIP links
- The permanent role for the Senior IP Networking Engineer will pay up to £40,000 plus a Audi A3 S Line company car.
This is an opportunity to work for a leading technology focused business that has experienced growth year on year.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 and apply with an updated CV.