Pentester/Red Team Lead
Salary £90,000 - £130,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 29 July 2022london information-technology/information-security 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 banking London London GB GBP 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, an Investment Bank based in London, are looking for a Pentester/Red Team lead to join their growing team.
About the Pentester/Red Team Lead role:
My client is searching for an individual with experience in managing the red team and penetration testing program as well as assist in the wider operations of the IT Security team. The individual must be well versed in infrastructure and application penetration testing to lead the program in the EMEA region.
The role will involve designing, planning, management and execution of various assurance exercises such as web application and infrastructure penetration testing, red teaming, and vulnerability management. Producing reports and metrics to represent the activities will be involved in the role.
Additionally, you will collaborate with the global IT Security team, Security Operations Centre, and wider penetration testing team to deliver technical testing. Working with the broader business, you will be the trusted subject matter expert to translate technical terms and advise on security issues or concerns.
My client is looking for someone keen to continue to manage, mature and develop the penetration testing program performed. You will be joining and IT Security team, which consists of some junior staff to which you will be the technical lead providing mentoring, guidance, and leadership.
As a technical lead, you will be a point of escalation for the Security Operations Centre and the wider team to support them with security incidents and technical/vulnerability knowledge.
The role will cover a diverse range of areas for the team, including:
- Lead the penetration testing and red team program in Europe working with our testing providers to maintain test coverage of our core infrastructure and applications
- Support global security and IT executives in developing and reporting on core metrics and KPIs of testing
- Continuously develop and mature the program in line with industry best practice and the evolving threat landscape
- Maintain a deep understanding of the latest vulnerabilities, how they impact my client and its core systems and applications, how they can be treated and be able to communicate these findings to a wider technical/non-technical audience
- Be a security SME, advising the business and operational security team on a range of advanced threats and attack patterns including real time major incident response support
- Oversee, advice and own the rapid remediation of test results and findings, working with core internal SME’s and vendors to plug security gaps as and when they are identified
In this position, they are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Essential experience with managing application and infrastructure penetration testing including red teaming
- Essential experience with red teaming from inception to completion and risk management
- Essential experience with security best practices and frameworks (OSSTMM, OWASP, NIST)
- Experience in an operational data security/security analysis role
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a distributed, fast-paced, and autonomous environment.
- Translation of technical terms and knowledge to a wide range of stakeholders both technical and non-technical to articulate actual business risk
- Collaborative attitude with a strong disposition to learn new skills and emerging technologies
- Comfortable with project management techniques
- Demonstrable, inquisitive nature with the ability to pursue lines of inquiry independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
If the above is of interest please apply to this Advertisement or call me on 0207 5098040 to find out more.
Salary: £70,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022My client, a UK Retail bank, are looking for a Cyber Security Engineering Manager to join their growing team in London.
Salary: £130,000 - £148,000 per annum + BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022About the company: Our client is a top tier investment banking group with regional HQ in London. About the team: The trading platform is the primary platform for pricing trades, managing positions, and computing risk exposure. Thousands of developers are using the highly-agile platform to deliver applications to thousands of end users. As a part of the team, you will contribute to the technology that will define the future of our business.
Salary: £110,000 - £120,000 per annum + BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022* Work location: Bromley, London * Work policy: Hybrid- 2 to 3 days in office * About our client: Leading investment banking group with regional HQ in London.
Salary: £70,000 - £105,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for an IT Security Engineer to join their growing team based in London.
Salary: £70,000 - £105,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, an International Bank, with an office in London, is looking for a Cyber Security Intelligence SME to join their growing team.