Security Engineer - Projects Assurance
Salary £47,000 - £64,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 14 June 2022london information-technology/information-security 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 real-estate-and-property London London GB GBP 47000 64000 64000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a Real Estate firm based in London, are looking for a Security Engineer Project Assurance specialist to join their growing team.
About the Security Engineer - Project Assurance role:
A great opportunity has arisen for a Security Engineer – Project Assurance focus to join my client at a very exciting time, where they will invest, grow and transform their business to provide a better service to customers old and new. There is huge investment in Technology, Modern Workplace and move to full Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack and a great place to get involved in all parts of the transformation.
They are looking for an adaptable and forward-thinking Security Engineer, able to help shape their future Technology Landscape. They will assist in the development and implementation of roadmaps, data mapping and engagement that ensure the security and risk strategy meet regulatory requirements within the broad area of Technology. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are key.
This person will report directly to Head of InfoSec, work closely with Enterprise Architecture and will work across the business to ensure Technology is proactively ensuring best practise to suit my client's goals and ambitions. This person will be an enabler with an innovative attitude and a proactive, positive approach.
- Assist the InfoSec team within the broad area of Technology – identifying and recommending new technologies, tools and techniques
- Assisting in pilot schemes / proofs of concept solutions to create patterns that lead the way for my client's future Technology systems and processes
- Assist in the review, development and delivery of the vision for the future-state security goals to enable the business process and Technology portfolio to closely align to the business goals
- Working with team on Technology Risks Assessment and Compliance
- Providing information security assurance across business projects and solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience of implementing and maintaining Technology Security practice
- Using Jira, TFS (MS Azure DevOps) or similar ITSM/Ticketing tools
- Relevant information security qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of on-premise and cloud infrastructure including but not limited to MS Azure, Microsoft and SaaS
- Ability to understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of Technology Security products and solutions including but not limited to IoT, cloud and the latest monitoring tools
- Experience working in a medium to large Technology organisation with Agile methodology
- Experience in gaining business and Technology requirements from a high volume of stakeholders
- Stakeholder management with all areas of the business in a consultative manner, including becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Experience working in a cross-functional team aligned business and third-party vendors
- Knowledge of security frameworks in particular Cyber Security Essentials, ISO 27001 and NIST
- Understanding infosec and technology risks driving security best practice across the technology team and wider organisation
- Bring in new ways of making security ‘invisible’.
- Support technology and data architectural design with security best practice
- Deep dive analysis on technology and data solutions ensuring security is embedded
- Threat model current and future network and data design architecture
- Steer information security and secure by design in architecture round table
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Map and document architectural design
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more please apply to this advertisement or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.
Salary: £45,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022My client, a large housing group based in London, are looking for an Infrastructure Security Analyst to join their growing team. They are open to candidates, so if you come from a Network/Infrastructure background and have touched on Security they would look at you!
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 June 2022My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for a Cyber Security Operations Manager to join their growing team in London.
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 18 May 2022My client, a well known Retail Bank based in London is looking for an Infrastructure Security Analyst to join their growing team.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 May 2022My client, a Real Estate firm, based in London, are looking for a SOC Analyst to join their growing team.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022I am currently working with an exclusive members club in London, supporting with a Finance Data Analytics Manager position for an initial 6 month contract period, but real scope to progress to a permanent role. You will working closely with the UK based Financial Controller and Managing Director to provide strong support from a data analysis perspective, providing commercial insights to support strategic business decisions plans. To hear more please email email@example.com