Infrastructure Security Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 18 May 2022london information-technology/information-security 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 banking London London GB GBP 45000 52000 52000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a well known Retail Bank based in London is looking for an Infrastructure Security Analyst to join their growing team.
About the Infrastructure Security Analyst role:
As an Infrastructure Security Analyst, you will support the infrastructure security team to manage live cyber security incidents and threats to my client, whilst ensuring their security parameters remain at the appropriate levels to protect my client and its customers. You will also provide relevant infrastructure security knowledge in all new and existing programmes across my client.
What they need:
Ideally, you’ll currently have these skills and experience:
- Preferably educated to a degree level or above in an Information Security related discipline. May also have certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CSSLP or equivalent
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Good understanding of offensive / defensive techniques and awareness of any open source framework such as OWASP ESAPI etc
- Experience of scanning estate for compliance and vulnerabilities, take accountability for driving remediation and ability to track and report on non-compliance remediation
- Experience of managing a team of Information Security resources, directing and prioritising their workload to deliver against business objectives
- Experience of providing regular briefing and reporting to senior stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, on information security status and progress
What we need tomorrow:
It takes more than just skills and experience. With training and coaching from us, you will:
- Support the implementation of Infrastructure & Cloud security strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance
- Support on vulnerability management strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance for the on prem and cloud estate
- Define secure configuration for baseline builds
If the above is of interest and you would like to know more please apply to this advertisement or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 July 2022My client, an international bank, based in London, are looking for a Principal IT Auditor to join their growing team.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 June 2022My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for a Cyber Security Operations Manager to join their growing team in London.
Salary: £45,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022My client, a large housing group based in London, are looking for an Infrastructure Security Analyst to join their growing team. They are open to candidates, so if you come from a Network/Infrastructure background and have touched on Security they would look at you!
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 May 2022My client, an international bank, based in London, are looking for a Principal IT Auditor to join their growing team.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022I am currently working with an exclusive members club in London, supporting with a Finance Data Analytics Manager position for an initial 6 month contract period, but real scope to progress to a permanent role. You will working closely with the UK based Financial Controller and Managing Director to provide strong support from a data analysis perspective, providing commercial insights to support strategic business decisions plans. To hear more please email email@example.com