Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 12 May 2022london information-technology/information-security 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 real-estate-and-property London London GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a Real Estate firm, based in London, are looking for a SOC Analyst to join their growing team.
About the SOC Analyst role:
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced InfoSec SOC Analyst to join my client at a very exciting time, where they will invest, grow and transform their business to provide a better service to customers old and new. There is huge investment in Technology, Modern Workplace and move to full Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack and a great place to get involved in all parts of the transformation.
They are looking for an adaptable and forward-thinking InfoSec SOC Analyst, able to help shape the future Technology Landscape of my client. They will assist in the development and implementation of roadmaps, data mapping and engagement that ensure the security and risk strategy meet regulatory requirements within the broad area of Technology. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are key.
The InfoSec SOC Analyst will report directly to the InfoSec SOC Lead and will work across the business to ensure Technology is proactively ensuring best practise to suit my client's goals and ambitions. This person will be an enabler with an innovative attitude and a proactive, positive approach.
The InfoSec SOC Analyst will:
- Collaborate and work with the InfoSec SOC team within the broad area of Technology – identifying and recommending new technologies, tools and techniques
- Assisting in pilot schemes / proofs of concept solutions to create patterns that lead the way for my client's future Technology systems and processes
- Assist in the review, development and delivery of the vision for the future-state security goals to enable the business process and Technology portfolio to closely align to the business goals
- Working with team on Technology Risks Assessment and Compliance
- Providing information security assurance across business projects and solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Practical experience of implementing and maintaining Technology Security practice in a hybrid on-prem and cloud environment
- Using Jira, TFS (MS Azure DevOps) or similar ITSM/Ticketing tools
- Relevant information security qualifications
- Working knowledge of SIEM, SOAR and/or UEBA tools
- Ability to understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of Technology Security products and solutions including but not limited to IoT, cloud and the latest monitoring tools
- Experience working in a medium to large Technology organisation with Agile methodology
- Experience in gaining business and Technology requirements from a high volume of stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business in a consultative manner, including becoming a “trusted advisor”
- Experience working in a cross-functional team aligned business and third-party vendors
- Knowledge of security frameworks in particular Cyber Security Essentials and ISO 27001
- Proactive monitoring via situational awareness on infrastructure, network, critical applications and endpoints
- Bring in new ways of making security ‘invisible’
- Incident response support for all security incidents via playbooks
- Forensic\’Deep Dive’ analysis working with teams and provide value dashboards and report
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from security devices including single source dashboard and SIEM
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
If the above is of interest please apply to this ad or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more. Alternatively you can email me your CV to Darius.Goodarzi@robertwalters.com for more information.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 May 2022My client, a Real Estate firm, based in London, are looking for a SOC Analyst to join their growing team.
Salary: £47,000 - £64,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 June 2022My client, a Real Estate firm based in London, are looking for a Security Engineer Project Assurance specialist to join their growing team.
Salary: £45,000 - £63,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022My client, a large housing group based in London, are looking for an Infrastructure Security Analyst to join their growing team. They are open to candidates, so if you come from a Network/Infrastructure background and have touched on Security they would look at you!
Salary: £65,000 - £79,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Data Architect (Manager) – Permanent Location – London & other regions Remote Our client, a well-known, multi-national provider of professional services across a global market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. As a leading provider of professional services in their market, they are now looking for a Data Architect to join their Data team. As a manager you will be responsible for leading team within large projects in strategy, design and implementation. You will support in building and developing the data architecture sub-capability as well as helping your colleagues and charges develop professionally.
Salary: Up to £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Robert Walters has partnered with a global investment and technology development firm. This multinational investment management firm is known for developing complicated mathematical models and sophisticated computer programs to exploit anomalies in the financial market. They are seeking an experienced Quantitative Systems Engineer to join their Quant Systems team.